One year ago we told you the trendy colours for the autumn-winter 2014-2015 that Pantone presented in the New York Fashion Week, can you believe it was one year ago? We neither. Time passes as fast as tendencies and we want to show you the colors of this season. Here we show you five of them:
- PANTONE 18-4214 Stormy Weather. It is a greyish blue perfect to create an atmosphere that denotes confidence. If we want a formal and calm touch for our stay, this is our color.
- PANTONE 16-1144 Oak Buff. Here we have a golden yellow. A warm tone that reminds us of nature. Your space will become a cozy and comfortable place.
- PANTONE 17-0627 Dried Herb. Olive green. Again, we find ourselves inmersed in nature, autumn color that in the past was related with military stuff and now provides sophistication. Combine it with others and see the result.
- PANTONE 18-1438 Marsala. Chosen color of the year, and in words of the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute: “Much like the fortified wine that gives Marsala its name, this tasteful hue embodies the satisfying richness of a fulfilling meal, while its grounding red-brown roots emanate a sophisticated, natural earthiness. This hearty, yet stylish tone is universally appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, industrial design, home furnishings and interiors.” Anything else you want to add?
- PANTONE 16-0110 Desert Sage. This is a greenish grey. A fresh and real tone you should use if your intention is to create a relaxing atmosphere. It might be a good idea, right?
We will tell you about the rest of colors in short. Which one is your favourite? If you find hard to decide it or combine them, don´t hesitate to contact Ideas Interiorismo® and we will be glad to help you.